• How D&I will have a measurable impact on your startup’s growth and ability to succeed
• Why it is important to embrace D&I from the start, rather than try to “fix it later”
• Policies, benefits and initiatives that will make your company more inclusive
• Access to our Better Startup Toolkit
Because these workshops are fully supported by the E.M. Kauffman Foundation, there are no costs and no strings attached. To help improve our workshops and to measure the impact of our work, we ask participants to fill out a brief survey after the workshop, and we will follow up every six months or so to find out whether you hired any new staff.
Seating is limited, reserve your spot today!
* Please note: badge access is required, so if you are not a VCET member, please contact Sam to coordinate entry: firstname.lastname@example.org